Welcome

Welcome to the Blue Balloon Photography Blog! This is where I will be showing previews of recent sessions and where you will find information on upcoming specials and mini sessions. Check back often!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

The "L" Family | Indianapolis Family Photographer

This session is a special one. Who remembers Makenna? You probably don't recognize her because she has grown SO MUCH but I took her photos last year (a comparison photo is posted on my Facebook Page). Makenna's uncle is being deployed next month so we did a special family session as a surprise for her grandma. I don't know how thrilled Makenna's uncles were, but I had so much fun...and little miss Makenna worked it! Here is a tiny look into this session: LileBlog Please contact me to find out information about my military discount: BlueBalloonPhotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment